- “I am very pleased to say that my experience of associating with Abhilasha Foundation has been excellent and I feel it is a privilege too. My appreciation for the excellent work Abhilasha is carrying out in uplifting under- privileged children. By providing opportunities to needy children, Abhilasha is investing in a better future for India, since children are the future. I am honoured to be a part of the organisation in a small way and shall try to remain so. My good wishes to Abhilasha to continue reaching out to children who need them the most. keep up the good work.“
"Mr. Sajid Kachhi"
- “In the journey with Abhilasha Foundation. I have actually seen desires been converted in to realty. It’s a great Privileged to be a Part of Abhilasha, The Philanthropic work creates a great Influence on Society and Changing Minds of people for a brighter future of the Underprivileged children’s.................................... Hope you create MILESTONES ahead. Good Luck Abhilasha……. ”
- “It gives me immense pleasure to share my thoughts about Abhilasha Foundation. The idea to have a realistic NGO strike to me when I came across with underprivileged children who were deprived of basic needs like education, health care and nutrition. In short duration Abhilasha has done tremendous work for upliftment of underprivileged children.”….
- "Abhilasha Foundation is one of the leading NGO in Mumbai and we are very proud to work with this Ngo with complete transparency, accountability for the BPL Children for their critical surgeries."...
"Vrushali & Chanda"
- "A NGO that truely works for the upliftment and betterment of society with its vision of considering children as the future of the country.......Great going.......wish you best of luck.......Abhilasha"
"Umme Hani Kazi"
- “Abhilasha Foundation one of the NGO pushing up the below poverty line people to a more higher standard so that people can know about them how tough their life was and now how this foundation has given them a ray of hope to live and to achieve every possible desire they have in their lives. I really ought to say this foundation is working really hard. Proud of you guys...
- “Abhilasha Foundation.. the name “Abhilasha” defines HOPE which this foundation has given to the children and women to their families who belong to below poverty line. They are a Ray of Hope for them…
- “We are very happy to see the activities you do it”...
"Dhawal Vore, 104 FM Fever"
- “It is our pleasure to come across such a lovely people who really takes good care…..Blessed to have this evening.
- “Pleasure to come here!
"Waahiid Ali Khan, Chairman---SSHAAWN Aviation Company"
- “I am happy to be associated with Abhilasha Foundation and it’s work for the betterment of the underprivileged children. Abhilasha Foundation is my second home and it is one of the transparent NGO and I enjoy working here. When I meet the helpless parents whose children need financial aid for the treatment of their children and to lead a normal life. I feel blessed when we support them with financial aid to operate these children and leading a normal life… I feel over joyed when parents of these children come and bless us for giving a new lease of life to their children”.
"Ms. P Shobhana Anand"
- “Working in Abhilasha Foundation is all together a different experience from a bank”...
- “Abhilasha Foundation is helping the underprivileged children and give them a better life. It is a second home for selfless and needy children. It is not possible to make any general statement about Abhilasha in India."
"Imran, Kajol & Kushboo"
- "Abhilasha Foundation believes that affection is greater than perfection. The organization obeys the rules that if and when were planted, nothing grew.
- "Abhilasha Foundation is Umbrella in rain, Blanket in winter and Ice in summer. Abhilasha is a name that belongs to love, shelter and humanity.
- "It’s great time to work with Abhilasha Foundation. We are very lucky that we can help poor children to save their life for those who are critically ill. We pray to god that Abhilasha Foundation reach at top of NGO sector…
- “We are very happy that we visited you. It gave a good impression of the organisation. We are impressed by the variety of projects and the energy with which things are done”….
"Tom Berg & M Koster"
- “It was a great experience for us to see the enthusiastic bunch of children learning with their teachers, Kudos to Shobha and her team for working at the grassroot and making a difference. Thank you!...
- “Abhilasha Foundation gave me a different experience of working independently and a secured work place”